Hope your day is coming along amazing...
Welcome to another wonderful
I'm in a bit of a winter slump. There's not much to look forward to over the next couple of weeks. But then, it gets crazy. So much will go on in the space of three weeks I can hardly believe it. Like what?
- I'll be meeting a bloggy friend for reals. Her name is Jane and she kind of rocks. Do you know her?
- My in-laws are visiting from the UK.
- Spring Break begins.
- My brother and his family will visit.
- The hubs and I will go on a little getaway to San Fran.
- Spring Break ends.
- We hold an Easter Egg Hunt and celebrate spring with an Easter Dinner.
- J turns 5.
- Jane's grapefruit marmalade (yeah, she made that and then put it into cute jars herself. And then she turned it into a pie. See. I told you: She rocks.
- Micki's Iron Chef Mom Nutella challenge. Seriously, if you have a Nutealla recipe to share, you must go link up. Now. If you don't have a recipe to share, you must go there and drool at other people's recipes. Now.
- Before you link up to the party, you must follow all of the hosts on Facebook. Jane, Micki, Marilyn and Me (Christine).
- Please visit at least two other links from below and leave some comment love!
- If you love comments, make sure you have captcha/word verification turned off!
- Please don’t link up your etsy store or giveaway.
- Spread the word about the party! The more the merrier!